Saturday, June 13, 2015

Goodbye to Hermana Gomez


Family,
First of all, transfers are this week! I´m sorry if I forgot to tell you last week haha. We found out on Friday night that Hermana Gómez and Hermana Lock are both leaving to white washed areas and are going to be training! What! That´s crazy. Hermana Allen and I will still be here. Our companions will probably get here Wednesday or Thursday so we´ll be together for a while. Hermana Gómez and Hermana Lock leave tomorrow morning. 
This week we had 19 lessons! The most we´ve ever had!! That was a miracle for sure. 
Elder Garrido, our district leader, is in Comodoro celebrating with President and then will be in his house! Our new district leader will be Elder Moshier and it´s going to be crazy cuz he´s crazy. 
Saturday night Hermana Gómez and I were walking in the street and one of our less actives, Hermana Rosa, shouted to us from her car! She had bought us clothes and ah it was so nice! 
It´s too bad that Hermana Gómez is leaving, but I´m excited for my new companion, Hermana Johnson. I´ll still be the minor companion but I get to show her our area and take charge a little bit which is scary because of the Spanish but also should help me learn.
Yesterday in church, Rodrigo received the Aaronic Priesthood!!!!!! Ahh! 
How were your weeks?? I love you all!
Love,
Hermana Martin



No comments:

Post a Comment