Monday, July 27, 2015

July 20th

Family,

I´m officially in my second area! Comodoro is so much different than Río Grande. It´s not really cold here. The people say it´s cold, but to me it´s not anything compared to the ice and snow in Río Grande! It is super windy here, though. 

Our area isn´t very big, so there isn´t a whole lot to do. We do have one investigator, though, that we found this week. His name is Julio and he´s awesome! So we´ll see how that goes with him. 

My new companion, Hermana Solórzano, is from Guatemala and she´s so great! We have a great time together and work well together. She has a little over a month more than me in the mission. I already feel like my Spanish is improving a ton. 

There are just four of us in our district and we are all in the same ward. The Elders (Elder Houtz and Elder Souza) are really awesome. Elder Souza came to the mission with me (we met in the Buenos Aires airport). He is from Brasil and is going to be teaching us Portugese. We are going to start English classes and Portugese classes in the capilla this week! 

I´m not going to be sending pictures because this cyber has lots of viruses. The other missionaries have lost all of their pictures. Sorry I can´t send píctures but I don´t want to get a virus!!! 

I love you all and I hope that you are having a great week! 

Love,
Hermana Martin

P.S. Feliz día del amigo!!! 
--
Hermana Martin

-- 
Hermana Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment