Friday, December 18, 2015

Dec 14th

Dear Family,

This week was a great week. President and Hermana Rogers came up for a Zone Conference. We learned so much and I just feel so blessed to be a missionary. I love serving the Lord everyday. 

Our investigator, Luana, is progressing so much! She really understands what we teach her and I think we might be able to see her baptism on the 26th. She is 15 years old. We didn`t think she was going to be able to come to church yesterday because they were going to go to Puerto Madryn for the weekend but it got canceled at the last minute! It was honestly a miracle. After church yesterday we were walking her home and she told us that she wants to get baptized to fixed some of the bad things she did in the past and so that she can live in the Celestial Kingdom! I can`t even describe how happy I was when she said that. Honestly I feel like I`ve known Luana my whole life! Also, the young women were so nice to her and invited her to mutual. 

Our other investigator, Mario, is so awesome! He came to church again and really seems interested. Haha he told us that one day he was asking himself what would happen if he were to become a Mormon. He told us that he decided it couldn`t hurt anyone. Haha he`s great and has an open heart, super willing to make changes in his life. I think we`ll see a lot more progress with him this week, too. 

This morning we went to Punta Tombo to see the penguins. This time the baby penguins were there and it was super cute haha. 

I love this gospel. I love represtening the Lord Jesus Christ and sharing the message of the restored gospel with the people here in Rawson. I know with all my heart that this gospel is true. It has brought me so much happiness and I can see the happiness that it brings in the lives of others. God is real. He loves us. He loves me. He loves you.

I hope that you all have a wonderful week! 

Love,
Katie

--
Hermana Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment