Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Last Email

Dear Family,

This weekend was super awesome! So you remember Micaela right? She got baptized with her husband (Omar) at the end of last transfer? Well before they got baptized, we met Micaela´s mom (Veronica) and her younger siblings (Ana and Bejamin). So we taught them a couple of times in Micaela´s house and then passed the reference to the elders from another branch (the Monte Olivia branch) because they live in a different part of Ushuaia. Anyways, Veronica, Ana, and Benjamin got baptized on Saturday!!! It was so cool. I´m so happy that Micaela´s family joined the church :) 

On Saturay a couple from Cuba got baptized in the Monte Olivia branch. Their names are Marbelis and Andres. Their from Cuba and have had a rough past. Their children are still in Cuba and their only desire is to share the gospel with their children. They live in our area but are moving to the other branch soon so the elders taught them and we helped a bit, teaching Marbelis a few times.

It was really cool so see 5 people get baptized in the same day!! And especially because I helped teach those people and could see how the gospel has changed their lives. 

I can´t believe this is my last email home. I just want to tell you all thank you. Thank you for your emails and for your love, support, and prayers. These last 18 months have been an adventure for me. I´ve learned so much and I´ve changed a lot, too. The gospel changes people. I know this is the only true church on the earth and I know that Jesus Christ guides and directs us through a living prophet. Jesus Christ is our Savior and Redeemer. We all need the Atonement of Jesus Christ. No one has strayed too far off the path that can´t be helped my our Savior.

I´ve never felt as happy as I do now as I´ve lived and taught the gospel. And I plan on doing it for the rest of my life. 

Love,
Hermana Martin
MisiĆ³n Argentina Comodoro Rivadavia
https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B_KCoiI9BjUSRWJTWml1TXQzc1JDalVuYWkyMUc2dkE4ZW1R&export=download

No comments:

Post a Comment